Thursday, April 3, 2014

Update!!

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let my followers know what's been going on with me recently.  I'd promised a posting schedule a few weeks back and promptly broke that promise, which is something I apologize for.  Unfortunately, as it often goes with life, as soon as I'd started making plans and writing future posts, circumstances arose and I had to travel home and be with my family for a week.  It's not an excuse but really just an explanation.  I'm sorry if any of you felt disappointed in the absence of updates, especially because I'd talked about a posting schedule!  And then, after everything was almost back to normal, I became ill this week.  Unfortunately a really bad stomach virus has been going around, and I'll spare everyone the gory details but let's just say today is the first day I've been able to eat anything since Sunday.

Anyway, thank you to all my readers for your patience and support.  I completely understand your frustration, so I've tried to be as open and honest with you as possible without making excuses or giving too many boring details about my life (I'm generally a pretty private person!)  

What all this means is that I've decided to make my posting schedule on WEDNESDAY and SATURDAY.  However, since you all have been so great and understanding, I'm working on an extra post which should be up sometime today or tomorrow!  Then the regular schedule will begin this Saturday.

Thank you for reading High Heels and Happy Hour, and please please feel free to contact me with any kind of feedback!

-Alexis

4 comments:

  1. We missed you! Sorry to hear about your family and that you weren't feeling well.... hope everything is ok. Looking forward to reading more of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your kind words Lisa, and thank you for reading this blog! :)

      Delete
  2. It's ok sometimes things happens and you are a real life person you get sick and have issue come about.. The important thing is that your supporting your family and now your feeling better get well and we will be here when your able to come back and write more! Love you blog and can't wait to see where it's going!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danielle, I really appreciate what you're saying and I completely agree! Things usually don't go as planned, but I definitely want to keep up with the writing! Thank you so much for reading & commenting!

      Delete